Re: Woody in Testing

    Stefan> Hello, it seems that mozilla has finally entered woody,
    Stefan> which I think is good :-) But I'm courious... how did that
    Stefan> happen?

[oops! I meant to send this to the list but accidently made a private
reply instead - got mixed up with the different keystrokes mutt and
gnus use - sorry about that Stefan.]

On a perhaps completely unrelated note, if I go to
<URL:http://packages.debian.org/mozilla>, it says that there are two
versions of the "mozilla" package in testing.

How is this possible? I was always under the impression that only one
version of a package could ever be in a particular distribution at the
same time. Is this an indication of a bug somewhere?

Debian package search results

Release               Package (size)
 stable  mozilla M18-3   (8731.5k)
         An Open Source WWW browser for X and GTK+
testing  mozilla 2:0.9.5-5   (1.1k)
         Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package
testing  mozilla M18-3   (8731.5k)
         An Open Source WWW browser for X and GTK+
unstable mozilla 2:0.9.5-5   (1.1k)
         Mozilla Web Browser - dummy package

Brian May <bam@debian.org>