X won't start following card / server changes.

_XSERVTransSocketOpen: socket() failed for local
_XSERVTransSocketOpenCOTSServer: Unable to open socket for local
_XSERVTransOpen: transport open failed for local/sc98d:0
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to open listener for local

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already running

When reporting a problem related to a server crash, please send
the full server output, not just the last messages.
This can be found in the log file "/var/log/XFree86.0.log".
Please report problems to submit@bugs.debian.org.