Re: Freeze Update [2001/11/19]

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 06:25:07AM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 09:10:09PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > We're almost into the last week for uploads of base packages. If there're
> > outstanding bugs you'd like to see have some chance of getting fixed,
> > upload now.
> The previous freeze update said the deadline was 8 December. Has this
> been brought forward? Or are you just taking into account the 10-day
> delay for low-urgency uploads?

The previous freeze update said:

] The deadlines, at this point, are that all the bugs in base packages
] that are going to be fixed need to be fixed (and in testing) by Saturday
] the 8th of December.

So yes, the idea is if you upload them within the next seven days, and they
and their dependents are free of bugs etc, they'll make it into testing by
the 8th.

Cheers,
aj