Re: Processed: severity

Eduard Bloch wrote:
> And what is the problem with checking the free disk space or even asking
> the user after showing him df stats? What?
>
> Ethan's suggestion does improve things.
> Ethan's suggestion does not hurt anyone if implemented correctly.
> => Ethan's suggestion is worth to be implemented.

Read <20011118223458.A1653@kitenet.net> for the big picture. Package
maintainers are often aware of bigger pictures that make just blindly
adding features not a good idea; that's why it's often useful to have
maintainers, rather than just having 1000 people all committing to cvs
willy-nilly.

Luckily, once I was able to state my requirements, someone was able to
do some outside the box thinking and come up with a good solution. Bug
closed. EOT. (Thank god!)

--
see shy jo