Meeting Debian People in the Netherlands

Moin!

>From November 28 to November 30th another International Linux Congress
happens where a couple of Debian people will be around.  The congress
will take place at the University of Twente in Enschede, the
Netherlands.  The Debian Project has been invited to run a booth and
give a workshop during the congress.  The workshop will take place
from 12:00am to 6:00pm on Wednesday, November 28th.  Topics of the
workshop will basically cover questions from attendees.

Details and Links: http://www.debian.org/events/1128-linuxkongress

Feel free to meet us there and join the workshop.  If you want to
learn about Free Software development, the Debian project, Software
development within Debian etc., feel free to attend the workshop and
ask the developers around.

Regards,

	Joey

--