Re: Processed: severity

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 01:29:36AM -0600, Scott Dier wrote:
> * Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> [011116 22:34]:
> > either. All it means is that you don't have a number of packages in
> > /var/cache/apt, that don't happen to be needed anymore, which hardly
> But thats a semantic, as opposed to a User's bandwidth cost and/or time
> expended.

   grave
          makes the package in question unuseable or mostly so, or causes
          data loss, or introduces a security hole allowing access to the
          accounts of users who use the package.

Inefficient downloads are not a grave bug, nor, in general, a RC bug.

Cheers,
aj

 "Security here. Yes, maam. Yes. Groucho glasses. Yes, we're on it.
   C'mon, guys. Somebody gave an aardvark a nose-cut: somebody who
    can't deal with deconstructionist humor. Code Blue."
		-- Mike Hoye,
		      see http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/armadillos.txt