Re: The Second Great Spelling Check (Re: Package descriptions and making them better)

I, delurking, demand that Matt Zimmerman may or may not have written...

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 01:41:40PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>> Previously Matt Zimmerman wrote:
>>> I would appreciate some feedback before I start filing bugs.
>> Are you using proper English (ie British)?

> I accepted both American-English and English-English spellings.

There's at least one British English spelling which you've not accepted:

armagetron:
- superb modelling work and in part to the fabulous sound effects.  To add
+ superb modeling work and in part to the fabulous sound effects.  To add

(Check: ispell + ibritish 3.1.20-16)

--
| Darren Salt       | linux (or ds) at | nr. Ashington,
| Linux PC, Risc PC | youmustbejoking  | Northumberland
| No Wodniws here   | demon co uk      | Toon Army
|   Let's keep the pound sterling

When you haven't got nothing, you haven't got nothing to lose.