pppd with cbcp

Hello!

I know a guy in Hungary, who create a patch for pppd to handle
correctly the CBCP protocol with windows clients. I use it a lot of
time, and I satisfied with it. It has a `callback-users' file, where you
can dispose the users. It can be server and client too.

But there is little problem. He couldn't submit this patch anywhere, and
he begin to bore it, and meditate to stop the work. I wouldn't like it,
because this is a good project. So, I'd like to somebody of you look at
his code, and place it to ditribution if it can be.

The link is:
ftp://ftp.elte.hu/pub/linux/ppp-cbcp

Thanks:
Ps: Sorry for my terrible english...
--
--+ Szalai Akos (Andrews IT Engineering Ltd) <szalakos@andrews.hu> +--
-+ Fingerprint = DDDC 4991 1677 C034 7527  6650 8B59 5E3B F05C E318 +-