Re: What's up with http.us.debian.org?

I looked at gluck last night when I first noticed it, and it seemed like
rsync either died or froze (same locked tempfile for the mipsel package of
abiword still exists and no other files have been added aside from
Sources, Packages, etc), so it may have just been a problem during the
mirroring.  Can someone look at gluck more carefully to see what happened
in case it happens again tonight?  I have a feeling that some package has
a special character in the version or something that choked rsync for some
reason.