Re: Bug #119700: [ITP] sqlrelay - Database connection pooling, proxying and load balancing

On 15 Nov 2001, David N. Welton wrote:

> > I really did not tried the following APIs:
> >    PHP
> >    Ruby
> >    Tcl
> >    Java
>
> If you have a go at doing the Tcl API - at least just building it, and
> run into problems, I might be able to help out.  Do you have a page
> documenting the Tcl API?  I need a cross platform database tool that
> would ideally cover mysql, postgresql, and maybe some proprietary ones
> like oracle and sybase.
Sorry, I was a little bit to quick:

  ls -l src/api/tcl/
-rw-r--r--    1 tillea   admin           0 16. Okt 22:22 COMINGSOON

But just keep it in mind and observe the homepage.  Perhaps you could
speed up things a little bit.

Kind regards

         Andreas.