Re: Whose bug is this?

On Thu, Nov 15, 2001 at 01:41:34PM +0100, Roland Mas wrote:
>   So?  Whose fault is this?  Probably not mine, because I can't find
> any reason I shouldn't have LDAP users.  Is it bash's fault (/bin/sh
> is a symlink to bash here), for keeping its libraries open?

I believe glibc is responsible for that. Not that that narrows things
down any.

I'd be inclined to say that if libnss is going to use libldap, libldap
should be in /lib. But that's just IMO.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK