Re: Proposal: Virtual package motif, motif-dev

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:33:07AM +0100, Tille, Andreas wrote:
> and I really do not know much about the difference.  That´s why I´m
> discussing it at first here on debian-devel before bothering debian-policy
> (Branden, is that OK?).

Sure, why not?  Since Policy is frozen all these things have to be
worked out by "mutual agreement" anyway.

BTW, you're using the wrong key for an apostrophe.  I think Markus Kuhn
has a webpage about this.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      To stay young requires unceasing
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      cultivation of the ability to