Re: www-browsers: graphic or text? (general and particular discussion)

[Please respect my Mail-Followup-To:, I'm subscribed to this list :)]

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 06:06:00PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> It sounds like we have a reason for a new virtual package, perhaps
> "graphical-www-browser".  Someone appropriate should make a proposal
> for debian-policy.

I wanted to discuss about it, just to understand if there are problems
with my proposal.

--
Christian Surchi, csurchi@debian.org, christian@firenze.linux.it |   ICQ
www.debian.org - www.softwarelibero.it - www.firenze.linux.it    | 38374818