Re: Compiling OpenSCEP.

Lars Bahner <lars@bahner.com> writes:

> Now I gather that ``altzone'' should be declared in
> /usr/include/time.h from what I can gather from Google. Furthermore
> ctime(3) states that altzone should be present if the system is to
> be Posix compliant.  (Correct me if I am wrong.).

What man page are you looking at?  I can't find any reference to
altzone at all in Debian's man pages.

I can find references under Solaris and Unixware, but they don't claim
it's part of any standard.

> The source is available from the project homepage at
> http://openscep.othello.org/ btw.

    chiark$ adnshost -ta openscep.othello.org
    openscep.othello.org does not exist

--
http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/