ITP: libxml-xerces-perl -- Perl API to Xerces XML parser

Reportbug sucks ! :)

----- Forwarded message from Guillaume Morin <gemorin@debian.org> -----

From: Guillaume Morin <gemorin@debian.org>
To: Debian Bug Tracking System <submit@bugs.debian.org>
Subject: ITP: libxml-xerces-perl -- Perl API to Xerces XML parser
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2001 14:50:00 +0100

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2001-10-30
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : libxml-xerces-perl
  Version         : 1.5.2_0 (referred as 1.5.2.0 in the package)
  Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation
* URL             : http://xml.apache.org/xerces-p/
* License         : APL 1.1
  Description     : Perl API to Xerces XML parser

Xerces.pm is the Perl API to the Apache project's Xerces XML parser. It is
implemented using the Xerces C++ API, and it provides access to most of the
C++ API from Perl.

Because it is based on Xerces-C, Xerces.pm provides a validating XML parser
that makes it easy to give your application the ability to read and write XML
data. A shared library is provided for parsing, generating, manipulating, and
validating XML documents. Xerces.pm is faithful to the XML 1.0 recommendation
and associated standards (DOM 1.0, DOM 2.0. SAX 1.0, SAX 2.0, Namespaces, and
Schema). The parser provides high performance, modularity, and scalability. It
also provides full support for Unicode.

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux oyster 2.4.13 #1 mer oct 24 10:45:19 CEST 2001 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR@euro

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

   I'm unclean, a libertine, every time you vent your spleen, I seem to lose
    the power of speech, you're slipping slowly from my reach, you grow me
        like an evergreen, you've never seen me lonely at all. (Placebo)