Re: Suggestions on XFree86, KDE, sawfish builds

>> "MZ" == Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 04:24:51PM -0400, Chris wrote:

[...]

>> KDE, GNOME, and sawfish (and perhaps other relavant window managers):

[...]

> Consider filing wishlist bugs against the packages in question.  This
> will be much more likely to get the maintainers' attention than posting
> your request here.

Or read documentation, quoting /usr/share/doc/sawfish-gnome/changelog.gz:

   * Broken support for multiple-screen displays. Supplying the new
     `--multihead' option will fork extra copies of sawfish for each
     extra screen. This has some fundamental problems, but some people
     seem to want it (Michael Vogt, Mahmood Ali, me)

Christian