Early draft of release notes

A very early draft of the release notes is up at
people.debian.org/~robster/docs/releasenotes/

As you can see only the structure is in place, the purpose of this draft
is to discuss exactly what we want in the release notes. I can then talk
to the debian-boot people and ports maintainers for information.

Any ideas for structure/content would be much appreciated.

Note we have some cynics in our midsts :)

19:35:04 <Viiru>        Lets just stop writing documentation at all.
19:35:14 <wolfie>       Viiru: isnt that what we already decided?
19:35:18 <Viiru>        Nobody ever reads it.
19:35:21 <wolfie>       nope
19:35:22 <Viiru>        wolfie: Did we?
19:35:24 <wolfie>       they just goto #debian
19:35:28 <wolfie>       and mailing lists and ask questions

--
Rob 'robster' Bradford
Chief Editor/Lead developer