Re: Cargal.org donates 20gig harddisk

Em Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:04:48 +0200
martin f krafft <madduck@madduck.net> escreveu:

> * Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org> [2001.10.03 13:36:18-0300]:
> well, you guys better make a formal objection, or the deal is closed.
> if you really can make better use (i have yet to see a debian mirror
> on 20Gb), then go ahead and have the drive. why didn't you claim it
> earlier (like a week ago...)?
>
> do you really need it? cause we can certainly put it to very good
> use...
no, I don't think we're going to make a better use of this harddrive,
it should be donated to someone else... we have many mirrors already
and one more being planned... go ahead with what you were going to do

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
|  .''`.  | Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>            |