Re: Debugging g++-3.0 programs

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

I adopted GDB a week ago.  There'll be a new version in the archive
soon.  C++ support is in bad shape, still - if you want it to improve
you have to join the effort on the gdb lists to make it go - but that's
only for 5.0.

Right.  I know about the C++ problems and that the current
gdb won't fix them.  I was concerned about the packaging
effort and that it gets worked out before a C++-good version
of gdb appears.

I had no idea 4.18 is still in testing.  Don't use it!  Get 5.0 from
unstable until I fix the build failures!

Ok, glad I mentioned it.  :)

-Dave