Re: OFF-TOPIC New 'testing' codename

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 02:56:38AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 12:13:54PM -0400, David L. Craig wrote:
> > > Anthony gets to pick whatever name he likes :)
> > Certainly!  But one hopes he at reads everyone's comments
> > before making up his mind--maybe a new angle will occur to
> > him that he would not have otherwise had.  So let the
> > tomfoolery persist unless Anthony says stiffle.  :-)
>
> (Really, the major delay is that my DVD drive is in a headless computer
> at the moment, so I can't rewatch Toy Story I...)
  Bah, as long as you don't mind using css-cat that shouldn't stop you.
Well, you'll need a 100Mbit network between the two systems.
  css-cat /dvd/video_ts/video_ts.ifo | nc headedhost:randomport
  nc -l randomport | xine

  It's all good :)

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
"That vulnerability is completely theoretical."
  -- Microsoft