Re: gdm *needs* to be updated

I was thinking the BTS was the best place to discuss this king of problem
and I've seen the Jeff mail last week so I think you can't said He doesn't
joined you directly.
Are you not supposed to reply to the BTS too. It's good way to inform
everybody about the bug status.

I've posted a bug against gdm last week.
Should I send it directly to you (I mean to your real mail address)?
Should bug in general be sent to the BTS AND to the maintener ?

Friendly,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé