Re: Re: LSB bastards

On Sun, 1 Jul 2001 11:56:15 +0200, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jhm@cistron.nl>  wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 11:31:14 +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> > But... what kind of fascists are these LSB people?
>
> I invoke Godwin's law.

mmh interesting, you're invoking a misleading statement and at the same time making it accomplish.

I guess i shouldn't have expressed my feelings (i truly felt that) in the first line.
This way, you'd read a little further with my arguments and so.

I think you probably have no idea about fascism nor about what Godwin's law is about.
see http://www.eff.org/pub/Net_culture/Folklore/Humor/godwins.law

> You loose. Take your pills and let grownups handle this issue.

erh? go trolling another place.

--
Robert Millan                Debian GNU user
zeratul2 wanadoo es    http://getyouriso.org/