Information Please.

A greeting very affectionate from Ecuador.
Pardon, my english is very bad.

I congratulate your Company                       ,
for be one of the better of the world.

I request You That me report or send me by mail
Information above of yours Net Systems that
manufactured and if it is possible of development
projects or new products , since I find me
accomplishing a Thesis of Degree of systems
engineering .

 The Topic that I am accomplishing is on the different
" Net Systems". Only me lack the information that I
request to conclude my Thesis.

Of be possible, I will put a dedication in the Thesis
especially devoted to You, thanks to those which will
be able to end said work.

Here in my country have been able to obtain very
little material on that, I request if it is possible
the booklets shipment, catalogues or any type of
handbooks of yours products.

Information please above any type of Scholarships or
exchange for power to study or to follow some course
by short  duration in your prestigious company. In my
country the situation is very difficult, I complete
the University makes 4-year-old and I have not been
able to obtain a work on what I studied or to arrive
to specialize me in something related to  the systems
engineering .

I request  that help me, I am actually despaired, but
I rely in which You can help me

And I request  very cordially that me report of that.
Please I request to you of the fact that if it can
send me the by mail air information, since rarely  I
have Internet. Please.

 My personal data are:

Names:                                   Juan  Andrés
Espinosa Heredia
Studies accomplished in Ecuador:
I Studied systems engineering during 8 years.
University: Catholic Cuenca University.

Address:         Avenue Remigio  Crespo T. # 1-39 and
F. Proaño.
Telephone:     810924
City:               Cuenca.
Country:         Ecuador - America of the South.

 I thank much your valuable information that provide
me.