Re: LSB

On Sun, Jul 01, 2001 at 11:28:20AM -0400, Alan Shutko <ats@acm.org> was heard to say:
> > <rant>Unfortunately with people using apt-get all the time that great
> > feature is being ignored by most people.
>
> Unfortunately there are no good frontends which support Recommends and
> Suggests....

  aptitude (in sid) supports both, although not in the in-your-face way
that dselect does (it'll select them when you install a package for the
first time, but won't touch them otherwise)  It also doesn't group by
priority by default (although you can ask it to)

  I don't know if it's a "good frontend", though. ;-)

  Daniel

|                 He was the kind of man who can use                          |
|                 the word "personnel" and mean it.                           |
|                  -- Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantastic_                  |
\------- (if (not (understand-this)) (go-to http://www.schemers.org)) --------/