Re: Debian bug-squashing party may involve your packages

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 12:19:24PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> Well, I'm aware of that, but, as I said, I did this mostly
> automatically; there was too much to do it any other way. This whole

I, for one, appreciate the work you're putting into this. I tried to do
something similar once upon a time and eventually gave up because I got
tired of dealing with hypersensitive, territorial maintainers. Don't get
discouraged, we're not all like that.

--
Mike Stone