Re: Security through paranoia 2, with proposal...

On  1 Apr, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
Hello Again!

> On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 11:03:09AM -0300, DrPablo@mail.com wrote:
>> Hello Ola!
>
>> | Anyone who wants to create this task-harden package? If not I'll do
>> | it because I think it is really needed.
>>
>> 	I'd really like to help, but I can't do the work alone because I
>> am new to debian development (I have never packaged anything besides the
>> kernel images). If you could use my help just ask.
>
> All help are of course appriciated. I'll make a ITP right away.
>
> What I would need right now is a list of packages that should
> be required, suggested, recommended and conflicted and maybe some
> scripts that fixes some things.

	I'll work on something...

> Regards,
>
> // Ola
>
> PS I cc:d debian-devel and hope that it does not matter. :)
> DS.

   Nopz... More people we get the better! In fact I have forgo
tten to do the same thing. (Remember: The ones who conceal security
issues and projects are that ones who work at a **certain** software
company called M$ ) ;)

	[]s

	Pablo