Re: Reminder: key signing party in Nijmegen next thursday at 18:00

At 15:14 +0100 2/20/01, Peter van Rossum wrote:
>[Crossposted to developers@debian.nl and debian-devel@lists.debian.org;
>please reply to developers@debian.nl]
>
>Next thursday (january 22nd) there will be a small key signing party
February

>in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
>
>This key signing party will be BYOPOK. Please don't forget:
>
> * to Bring Your Own Pile Of Keyslips;
>
> * some kind of ID.
An offical, such a pasport, driverlicenses.
A "NS Stamkaart" would do the trick.

Geert Stappers,  Stappers@knoware.nl

>This is going to be a small enough collection of collection of people
>to not need any special arrangements. (Of course, if we want, we can
>still do the fingerprint-chanting and line-dancing bit from the
>guide at http://www.herrons.com/kb2nsx/keysign.html :-)).

The chanting, the reading at loud, is an offical part of the signing.

CU F2F  within 50 hours

Groet Geert Stappers
Hit the right key to continue