Request For Sponsor: QtCups & Kups

I am not a Debian maintaner (yet), so I need a sponsor for
packages: QtCups and Kups.

#75051: ITP: qtcups -- Qt support for CUPS
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=75051&repeatmerged=yes

#75052: ITP: kups -- CUPS administrator for KDE.
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=75052&repeatmerged=yes

The packages are checked with lintian.
Unfortunately the packages are not online available but
I can upload them where and when it will be necessary.

I'd also be glad if one of the Debian maintaner could be
my sponsor as I'm on NM queue.
These are my first debian packages so a constructive criticism welcome.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Mariusz Przygodzki
<mariusz.przygodzki@waw1.siemens.pl>