Any Danish members? (fwd)

Dear all,

Any (other) Danes out there who actually live in Denmark and could be
interested (and responsible) about this?  It would be great if a
government finally got it right and cool if it was ours :)

Greetings,
                Kristoffer <krisrose@{tug,debian}.org>

---------------------- Forwarded by Kristoffer H Rose/Watson/IBM on 10/31/2000 11:30 AM ---------------------------