Re: Replying to All Recipients. A Bad Thing?

Today, exa  <Eray> wrote:
> :( Can't I just use netscape to do that? I could write a filter of course.
> I'm already having to use movemail which I don't like much. Perhaps
> I should switch to mutt, but I want a graphical MUA.

Gnus Can do That[TM]. (-8
And it is an emacs mail client, and can do all sorts of nifty things
with graphics and an xemacs if you want it to.

The debian package is pretty good, but be sure to check out the
pre-ognus tag when you use gnus from cvs. That is the new stable
version. (-:

regards,
--
Andreas Fuchs, <asf@acm.org>, <d96001@htlwrn.ac.at>, antifuchs
Hail RMS! Hail Cthulhu! Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!