Re: ITP: task-cups-printing

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 06:22:17PM +0100, Mariusz.Przygodzki@WAW1.siemens.pl wrote:
> To be easy select preferred set of front-ends for CUPS by debian user,
> like in case of many other task-* packages and theirs functionalities.

I think that's completely the opposite of the intention of task-packages.
The goal is not to suck in all front ends for one program, but group
together a variety of different software related to one task.

Nobody wants to install a zillion front ends for one program. You pick one
and be done with it.

task-printing is an entirely different issue, and sounds useful. It would
include a variety of software related to printing.

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de