Re: ITP: task-cups-printing

To be easy select preferred set of front-ends for CUPS by debian user,
like in case of many other task-* packages and theirs functionalities.

I am trying to look from newbie's point of view.
I think it's nothing wrong.

See my e-mail about my proposal for task-printing and
other task-*-printing packages.

Mariusz