ITP: task-cups-printing

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

I intend to create and package task-cups-printing.
I am registered in the new maintainer database as an un-assigned applicant.

Package: task-cups-printing
License: GPL

This package sould install client and server packages for CUPS.

The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system
and general replacement for lpd and the like.
It supports the Internet Printing Protocol IPP),
and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.

The terms "Common UNIX Printing System" and "CUPS" are trademarks
of Easy Software Products (www.easysw.com).