Re: [OT] Help with glibc memory streams

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 02:30:02AM +0200, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> Okay, you say that the standards might be defining different behavior
> for these two separate stream implementations. But it wouldn't make
> much sense, would it?

Not exactly. I say that the standards might not be defining the
behaviour for such a situation, and that the (two?) people that made
each stream implementation decided to cope with that in different
ways.

I don't think this is a right/desirable solution, but such things
happen. :(

Of course, it might also be an unintended bug in the implementation.

--- Enrique Robledo Arnuncio <erobledo@ieee.org>
                             <erobledo@die.upm.es>
                             <era@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es> ---