Re: [OT] Help with glibc memory streams

Andreas Fuchs wrote:

> Hm. When the \n after bar is omitted, the ferror gets thrown right after
> reading and writing the line "test". Now, I also believe that this is a
> bug.

See, I'm not C newbie. ;)

> Eray, I owe you an apology.

Forget about it. Thanks for your support while I'm getting a lot of flames
from people. [Arrrgghh, I'll have to tell my tailor to fix me an asbestos
suit.]

Anyway, it's the work done that matters. I think we've really seen
that there's some kind of a bug in the glibc.

Can anybody test this on other platforms to see how SunOS or MS VC
C library behaves?

Sincerely,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural