Re: where to find kdelibs1g-dev, or the package that...

On Sun, Oct 29, 2000 at 03:19:44PM +0100, Arthur Korn wrote:
> So there you are, kdelibs3-dev should be OK (though I didn't
> follow that kdelibs3-nossl-dev story, but AFAIK it is being
> faded out).

I think kdevelop can not be compiled using the new kde2.0 libraries,
so that one will probably not work.

You will probably need an old (kde<2.0) version of the kdelibs*-dev
packages (which does not exist in debian) :(.

Maybe you can find someone who keeps a copy of the packages Ivan used
to have in his private apt server (I do not).

--- Enrique Robledo Arnuncio <erobledo@ieee.org>
                             <erobledo@die.upm.es>
                             <era@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es> ---