Re: where to find kdelibs1g-dev, or the package that...

Raphael Bossek schrieb:
> the configure script check for /usr/include/kde/ksock.h so I would need
> the correspoinding -dev package for the old kde1...

The search form on the bottom of packages.debian.org is quite
handy in such situations. Asked for /usr/include/kde/ksock.h it
answers:

usr/include/kde/ksock.h  devel/kdelibs3-nossl-dev,devel/kdelibs3-dev

So there you are, kdelibs3-dev should be OK (though I didn't
follow that kdelibs3-nossl-dev story, but AFAIK it is being
faded out).

ciao, 2ri
--
Note that there are two possible orientations of the log. If the end with the
larger diameter is facing downstream, the log is said to be big-endian;