TNEF decoder?

Hi,

My sister sent me one of those annoying "application/ms-tnef" attachments
yesterday, so I looked through Debian for something that would extract the
files from it.  I didn't find any --- did I miss one?

A web search turned up `tnef' by Thomas Boll, now maintained by Mark
Simpson, which worked OK.

I don't see tnef in Debian, nor any ITP for it.  I'm a maintainer wannabe
(sitting in the queue) and it was trivial to package.  So I'd be happy to
have it installed into Debian if someone would "sponsor" it.

Alternatively, one might expedite the application process so I can upload
it myself ;-)

Any advice appreciated.

-Steve