Re: http://www.debian.org/mirror/mirrors_full.html

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 09:09:00AM +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> > Probably... I'm not sure how it gets generated, I'm guessing it's got
> > something to do with Mirrors.masterlist file.
>
> That one isn't available without logging in, right?

It's available anonymously from the webwml CVS, but yeah, I think it's not
supposed to be consumed by end-user people :) AFAICT the mirrors_full.html
file is the full HTML version of the source file, just sorted by country
(alphabetically).

> > > and shouldn't security.debian.org be mentioned?
> >
> > That's not supposed to be mirrored.
>
> Well, *if* this (or some other) mirror list gets announced somewhere, then
> it's not just a list of mirrors, but a list of places where you can get
> the stuff.

No, I think this is just the mirror list. Users are pointed to security
updates quite clearly from the other web pages.