Re: a suggestion

On Fri, Oct 27, 2000 at 08:30:41AM -0400, Chris <screechco@home.com> was heard to say:
> In fact, I think that Debian had apt before most others had a similar system - At least before Microsoft had Windows Update, anyway.

  And before we had apt (1998), dpkg-ftp let you update from the network
in a less pleasant way.  No clue when dpkg-ftp was first available, though.

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|           "You see, I've already stolen the spork of wisdom                 |