ITP (maybe) djbdns-src

What is the status of djbdns?  I recall seeing some discussion of it some
time ago.  There are the usual license issues that apply to Dan Bernstein's
work of course.

Is there going to be a djbdns-src package to match the qmail-src package in
non-free?

If no-one else is going to do it then I would like to package djbdns-src.
Could the person who was previously working on this please email me what they
got done (if they don't want to continue) so I don't have to re-invent any
wheels.

--
If you can't program in C, PERL, and shell scripts then don't call yourself a
Unix administrator. Every idiot on the net is claiming to be a Unix admin. :(