Re: http://www.debian.org/mirror/mirrors_full.html

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 10:15:00AM +0200, Kai Henningsen wrote:
> 1. Is this still the canonical list to find archives?

Probably, though it's not announced anywhere... it overlaps with
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.mirrors and
ftp://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US/README.non-US though.

> 2. If so, shouldn't non-us.debian.org appear somewhere as non-us server,

Probably... I'm not sure how it gets generated, I'm guessing it's got
something to do with Mirrors.masterlist file.

> and shouldn't security.debian.org be mentioned?

That's not supposed to be mirrored.