Re: ITP Delayed [Re: ITP: jazz++ -- a full sized MIDI sequencer]

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 10:56:14AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I thought it works fine with wxxt 1.67c which is in Debian ?
> What's the problem here?

Well, not for me... I tried it. It compiled, but then I could not have
the program running more than a few seconds before it crashed.

>From the "COMPILE" file in jazz...

> Install wxwin version 168e. Jazz++ currently does not work
> with wxwin version 2.x because there have been major API changes
> from wxwin version 168 to version 2.0. You can get wxwin from...

So I compiled the 1.68e version, compiled jazz with it, and I got a much
more stable version. I did not try to find the reason, though.

Have you tried recent jazz++ versions with 1.67c (Xt)? If it worked
right, I would like to know. Maybe the problem was not in the
library...

   Enrique.