Re: Maybe ITP: linuxtips - "Tip of the day"-Message-Viewer.

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Daniel Migowski wrote:

> But before putting someone off, I will place the tips in /usr/share/tips.
And please think about i18n.  May be /usr/share/tips/<country_code> is
searched according to appropriate environment settings.  May be we
should write a fortune wrapper which calls the real fortune binary with
this functionality.

> Branden, please send me the suggestion of one, who worked on linux, when men
> were men and edited their termcaps by hand :).
And even more the times when women were women and small green guys from
alpha centauri were small green guys from alpha centauri.

Kind regards

         Andreas.