Re: ITP: cowsay -- configurable talking cow

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 03:30:05AM +0000, michael d. ivey wrote:
> Package: wnpp
> Severity: wishlist
>
> ===========
> cowsay 3.03
> ===========
>
> cowsay is a configurable talking cow, written in Perl.  It operates
> much as the figlet program does, and it written in the same spirit
> of silliness.
>
> 	 _______________________________________
> 	/ cowsay is distributed under the same  \
> 	| licensing terms as Perl: the Artistic |
> 	| License or the GNU General Public     |
> 	\ License.                              /
> 	 ---------------------------------------
> 		\   ^__^
> 			||--WWW |
> 			||     ||

I object to this ITP as a blatant attempt to gain Cabal status by a crass
appeal to Culus's bovine mania.

Why didn't I think of it myself?  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |   Never attribute to malice that which can