ppp and pppoe packages for Debian 2.1 (slink) users

Howdy, folks! I realized today that there's a need for PPPoE (PPP over
Ethernet) packages for Debian 2.1 (slink) i386, as I couldn't find any
online.

I built up-to-date pppoe (and ppp, which it needs a newer version
of) packages in a slink chroot, and I've uploaded them to:

http://people.debian.org/~che/

This basically means folks who are stuck with slink for whatever
reason, but who need to get PPPoE working to upgrade to potato, can do
it now.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters F and E and the number 16.
"More testicles means more iron."