Re: Books to teach myself 'programming infrastructure'

[ Hamish Moffatt writes ]

> I prefer HTML to info, but unfortunately it isn't easy to search
> a group of HTML documents in the same directory with current
> browsers. info does have an advantage there.

Uh, it's called "grep"  ;-)

That's if you are "browsing" a filesystem.
If you are browsing through a webserver, then hopefully any sane
webadmin will have already set up a site search-engine.

Heck, all you have to do if you are running a "real" webserver, is make the
appropriate link to google. You dont even have to do the indexing yourself.

See
 http://www.bolthole.com/search.html

for an example.