Re: Books to teach myself 'programming infrastructure'

Hamish Moffatt wrote:

> I didn't mean to flame anyone; apologies to Eray if that's how
> it was interpreted. I just don't like info, and I reckon there
> are a lot of better formats around that we should be using.

Hey, doesn't matter. Am I allowed to say "html and xml must die" btw?
he he. I didn't intend to flame. ;)

> tkinfo makes it bearable, but it's still info underneath.

check pinfo, it's a nice program. I hope there was a good gtk
info viewer, gnome help's viewer doesn't cut it. The xemacs interface
is okay, too.

Actually i find info manuals pretty well, and appreciate work
done on texinfo system.

Cheers,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural