Re: Is anyone packaging the Cygnus "docbook-tools"?

    Bart> On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 01:17:05AM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
    >>
    >> Is anyone packaging http://sources.redhat.com/docbook-tools/ ?

    Bart> They're mostly slightly tweaked versions of Norman Walsh's stylesheets
    Bart> and some simple scripts. They are packaged for Debian as
    Bart> cygnus-stylesheets.

 I finally figured that out, about 30 minutes after sending off the
 quick email about my new discovery.  I ought to know by now to
 research longer before I just email about something.  It's not the
 same as asking a quick question to someone sitting nearby.

--
We should not penalize the conscientious to coddle those who run brain-dead software.
I am karlheg, of deB.ORG.  You will be freed.  Resistance is useful.