Re: Books to teach myself 'programming infrastructure'

23.10.2000 pisze Hamish Moffatt (hamish@debian.org):

> I didn't mean to flame anyone; apologies to Eray if that's how
> it was interpreted. I just don't like info, and I reckon there
> are a lot of better formats around that we should be using.

[e.g. AmigaGuide? ;->]

> tkinfo makes it bearable, but it's still info underneath.

use pinfo instead.

Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

          Unless you love someone, nothing else makes any sense.
                          -- e.e. cummings